Chicken BBQ at VFW Post 7338, East Greenbush
VFW Post 7338, 100 Hays Road, East Greenbush
Eat Indoors, at our pavilion or take out
Saturday, July 23 (Serving hours 3-6 pm) $15.00 /Serving. Servings include BBQ ½ Chicken, 2 Sides and Cornbread! (Beverage is available for purchase on site only)
Preorder not required but recommended. There will also be a raffle and donations are always welcome and very much appreciated!
Call the VFW at (518)-477-7770 and leave a message
Include your name, telephone number (if any questions), number of dinners and pick-up time.
The VFW is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping Veterans, their Families and the Community.
Chicken Barbeque on 7/30 at Pittstown Methodist Church Hall
Chicken Barbeque on Saturday, July 30 at the Pittstown United Methodist Church Hall, Pittstown, NY from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Take Out Only. Menu: 1/2 chicken, baked beans, coleslaw, macaroni salad, brownie for dessert. Price: $14.00 adults; $7.00 children. For reservations call: 518-753-4427.
Glendora Vegeterian Club
I don’t want to think about evil. I don’t want to think about sickness. I don’t want to think about pain. What do you want to think about?
I want to think about the greatness of God. Is love another word for God? Yes. Use the word love in place of the word God. Immediately you will notice a difference in your life’s outlook.
Why do you think we are eternal? Well, everything is love. God is the only power in the universe, so by definition we are all some of God. There is nothing else we can be. And God is spirit, so because we are some of God we are therefore spiritual and eternal. Spirit is the boss; the body does what the spirit says. There is no sickness in spirit. We are altogether some of God.
1. Do you know that computers are in the Bible? Eve said to Adam, “Do you want an apple too?”
2. Baseball is in the Bible, too.
In the beginning….
3. The poor tailor was not doing well in business. His rabbi said, “You have to take the Lord as your partner.” Two years later they saw each other. The rabbi asked, “Did you take the Lord as your partner?” The tailor said, “Oh yes, we have stores everywhere.
Look, there goes one of our trucks now: Lord and Taylor.”
4. Why do firefighters always have a Dalmatian dog? So the dog can get off the truck first and find the fire hydrant.
5. Mommy, is it true I come from dust and will return to dust?
Then how come when I go swimming I don’t get muddy?
When all is said and done, the only thing that really matters is how did we treat others.