East Greenbush Fire Company Fish and Chips Nights are back
EAST GREENBUSH – The 2020 East Greenbush Fire Company Friday night Fish and Chips Nights are back with curbside take out only, after a pause to slow the pandemic. We will be serving Friday May 29, June 5, and June 12, from 4:30 – 7:30.
Featuring fresh fried haddock fillets, deep fried clam strips, and grilled hot dogs, each served on a bun with French fries and homemade Cole slaw. Sweet potato fries, cheddar fries, chicken nuggets, and chowder are also available. Visit our web page (eastgreenbushfire.com) or on Facebook for the full menu.
Banquet Hall is located at 68 Phillips Road in East Greenbush.
Thank you for supporting us during these challenging times. To protect everyone, we ask you to help us limit contact as much as possible.
• All orders will be taken over the phones, starting at noon on each Friday, (518) 477-6503 or (518) 479-4168. Please be patient and try again later if the line is busy taking someone else’s order.
• The order taker will ask for a name, time of pick up, take your order, let us know quantity of tarter and cocktail sauce, take payment information, and give you the order number.
• Everyone is asked to pay by credit card; checks will be accepted at time of order pick up.
• Please arrive at the time requested when placing your order. We try very hard to have the food hot when it leaves the firehouse, but cannot be responsible if you arrive late.
• Drivers are requested to stay in their vehicle when picking up orders and to wear a mask whenever talking to our crew.
• Signs will direct customer traffic one-way around the firehouse. The first person to greet you will ask your name and time of pick up. They will collect checks if needed.
• Follow traffic control signs and directions around the firehouse.
• Your order will be brought to your car by a delivery person. After verifying your name, they will set down the order in your vehicle.
• Follow the signs to leave the parking lot.
Thank you for supporting your first responders.
4-H Teen Exchange Giffy BBQ
TROY – Friday, June 5th with pickup from 4 to 6 PM – Rensselaer County 4-H Teen Exchange will benefit from a Giffy BBQ being held at Capital Agway located at 1333 NY Route 7, Troy. This will be a curbside effort and cost per dinner which includes a 1/2 chicken, coleslaw, roll, potato, cookie and drink are $12 each. Curbside/Take out only and distancing requirements will be followed. To reserve your dinners and coordinate payment please call 518-421-2360. We look forward to serving you, make your reservation today!